Tuesday, November 15, 2011

EMBROIDERY

My crafty friend and neighbor, Alice, asked me if I'm interested to accept embroidery work. I said, "definitely, YES". Most of my friends really thought i only do or accept crochet works. So, this week , this embroidery work adds up to my work - in - progress.


It is the SAUCY SQUIRREL KIT
From Hiawatha Creative Crewel Crafts
Design by ERICA WILSON


My work









Fascinating to do. But, I have a hard time working on laid work tied with cross bars, the stitch on the pine cone.


As I am doing this, my youngest, AJ, is so interested to learn this craft. I told her, we learned these in our home economics class, in grade six. So sad. These skills are not or rarely taught in school now.


Do you agree? comment please...


Till next crafting,



Jurich




























































1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much Iris Guiang for being my first follower in my blog. For this expect a gift. What is your fb account?

    ReplyDelete