Saturday, November 5, 2011

Craft Mantra



Calm before the storm,


Endless stories after…..


I should have posted much, much earlier but Typhoon Pedring was truly a property destroyer and hindered my crafting activities. 90% of my craft materials and finished objects were full of mud. The flood water inside our house was 7 feet deep. So, most of my time, the whole month of October was spent cleaning the mess of Pedring.

Any way, I’m still thankful that the flood here in Olongapo City subsided right away. So, now everything is normal again, back to my crocheting, sewing, blog posting, and facebooking.


And, everytime it rains, I just say my MANTRA…


Rain, Rain, go away


Come again, another day


Grandma Jurich likes to crochet….



How about you? Do you have a Mantra?

C’mon share it !!!


Thanks for popping in, hope you like my Mantra.


Till next posting, Happy crafting…..


Jurich

No comments:

Post a Comment